Bradstowe Lodge features one double and twenty five single rooms, of varying sizes and layouts, adding to their charm and character. Rooms on upper floors are accessed via a lift.
Residents are encouraged to bring personal items with them - pictures and paintings; mementoes and ornaments - even a favourite armchair or dresser.
Each room has:
- a 24 hour Call system enables residents to call for assistance at any time - night or day
- ensuite toilet facilities, washbasin and heated towel rail
- 24 or 32 inch flat screen television, with FreeView
- telephone point for resident's own equipment
- quality furnishing and is smartly decorated - a standard that is maintained throughout Bradstowe Lodge.
- central heating for maximum warmth and comfort
Download further details of services : Services.pdf
Ground floor - residents
The ground floor features a residents' lounge with a lovely sea view.
There are a number of ground floor bedrooms, toilets and the Parker Bathroom - which provides safe, assisted bathing.
Ground floor - general
Main entrance, hall way, Manager's office, kitchen, lift to upper floors.
There is a gradual slope leading to residents' bedrooms, toilet and a separate wet room.
There is a dedicated medication room.
There is a slope leading to the front of the house at this level and a small platform lift, giving residents easy access to bedrooms, wet room and toilet in this area.
Administrator's office is located on this floor.